NW Natural Sponsorship Guidelines
Find out if your event qualifies for sponsorship support.
NW Natural has a long tradition of sponsorship and support for public and community events throughout its service territory. To be considered for a community event sponsorship, the request must meet the following criteria:
The sponsorship proposal or request must be received a minimum of 90 days prior to the event date or start of the sponsorship opportunity.
The request must be for a sponsorship or community event. NW Natural considers auctions, benefit dinners, awards banquets, and charity golf tournaments as fundraising events. Requests for fundraising events should follow the process indicated in NW Natural’s Corporate Philanthropy Brochure.
The sponsorship or event must reach NW Natural consumers and potential customers with one or more core messages:
- Energy efficiency and environmental stewardship
- Customer services
- Natural gas safety
- Comfort, convenience and reliability of natural gas
Cash Sponsorships are generally reserved for events that support NW Natural’s core messages.
As a general rule, NW Natural does not provide sponsorship support for events or Organizations in the following areas:
- Individual school events or programs.
- Fundraising events (auction, benefit dinner, awards banquet, golf tournament).
- Events or programs for political organizations, campaigns for public office or organizations whose primary purpose is to influence legislation.
- Religious events or organizations, when purely denominational or sectarian in purpose.
- Events or organizations outside NW Natural service territory.
- Events for personal benefit including weddings, graduations, reunions, anniversaries, birthdays, etc.
Sponsorship request form
If you are interested in seeking sponsorship support from NW Natural for your public or community event, please fill out the form below. To receive consideration, the event date or sponsorship start date must be a minimum of 90 days from the date your request is submitted.