Find the forms and specifications you need to get your conversion project started.
If you are ordering a new gas service for a single family residential address, go to our new online ordering system, NW Natural Partner Link! With Partner Link, you login to a secure site to see the latest status of your companies’ online orders, easily update company information and contacts, and even receive updates from NW Natural. Click here to get started.
- Partner Link—Order natural gas service and track the progress of your installation.
- Oregon Residential Conversion Application—PDF.
- Washington Residential Conversion Application — PDF.
- Commercial Conversion Application — PDF.
- Business Credit Application — Account application for your business.
- Meter Work Request — Complete this online form for meter sets, meter turn-ons, or other meter-related work. Or, for a PDF version of the Meter Work Request form, click here.
- Meter Location Requirements — Follow these important requirements.
- Multi-meter Location Requirements — Follow these requirements for multi-meter installations.
- Customer Contribution Quick Card — Find information on the costs to convert to natural gas.
- HVAC Contacts — Fast access to key HVAC contacts.