A free, fast and secure way to receive your natural gas bill
Enjoy the benefits of going paperless
By choosing to receive your bill online—rather than by mail—you will:
- Receive a helpful email from NW Natural when your bill is ready.
- Have instant, easy access to your bill, 24 hours a day—from your computer, mobile phone, tablet or any other device connected to the Internet.
- Save time and resources—no more need for postage, paper clutter or paper shredding.
- Securely store past bills—we store up to three years’ worth of bills, payments records and energy-use history for you.
How can your paperless enrollment send kids to Outdoor School?.
Currently, only about half of Oregon 6th graders get to participate in the vivid, hands-on Outdoor School experience.
We want to help send more kids to Outdoor School by teaming up with Friends of Outdoor School—and hopefully you—to match every new paperless-billing enrollment with funds from us.
- To kick things off, we are donating $5,000 in honor of our current paperless customers. This donation already secured a week of Outdoor School for a whole classroom of 6th graders!
- We will donate $5 for each new customer who enrolls in paperless billing by August 31, 2016.
- Our goal is to cover several classrooms’ worth of travel, supplies and meals—removing the cost barrier for many schools, parents and students. That's a lot of impact for one easy paper-saving decision
Paperless progress: $6,875
Track our progress by visiting this page throughout the summer. See how many kids you help send to Outdoor School when we announce results in September 2016.