Renewable Natural Gas (RNG) or Hydrogen Gas NW Natural Pipeline Interconnect Services
How to get started
- After you have completed the RNG Producer Inquiry Form or the Hydrogen Gas Producer Inquiry Form, please e-mail the form to MAST@nwnatural.com.
- For any additional questions please feel free to call Major Account Services at 971-979-9611.
- NW Natural’s Interconnect Agreement Template provides potential RNG producers greater detail regarding requirements for injection and gas quality.
- NW Natural's Hydrogen Gas Interconnect Agreement Template is currently going through a draft process and is not available for review at this time.
- NW Natural’s RNG Producer Inquiry Form.
- NW Natural's Hydrogen Gas Producer Inquiry Form.
- NW Natural’s RNG Factsheet provides a great overview of RNG production and a look at how RNG addresses climate challenges and provides a solution for our energy future
2021 Request for Proposal
NW Natural, Oregon’s largest natural gas utility, has issued an RFP for the sale of a total or partial interest in existing or development RNG projects, or for the sale of pipeline-quality RNG. See details.
Register your account online.
View and pay bills, see gas use, and compare use over time.