NW Natural commercial and industrial service technicians make your safety and the efficient operation of equipment their #1 priority. They don't perform actual maintenance or repairs, but can guide you to the support you need. That includes:
Help with new equipment
- Ensure that the natural gas service matches customer-equipment design requirements.
Inoperative or broken equipment
- Assist in fixing equipment so it works properly again.
- Troubleshoot to isolate problems.
Evaluation of equipment efficiency
- Perform combustion testing.
- Calculate proper gas input.
- Offer safety and code instruction.
- Offer controls instruction.
- Determine house line sizing and routing.
Conservation and energy use
- Provide meter-reading instruction.
- Check for system inefficiencies, including steam traps, worn equipment and heat reclamation.
- Provide information on equipment alternatives.
Schedule an inspection
Let us show you how to operate your natural gas equipment efficiently and find the help you need.
Industrial & large commercial customers
Register your account online.
View and pay bills, see gas use, and compare use over time.