Incentives, open house, signage, communications and more.
Washington builder incentive
Washington single-family home incentive
- Get $2,000 for each new single-family home built and equipped with eligible natural gas appliances
- Projects must be detached, site-built homes or attached townhomes (up to 5 townhomes) built in 2022 or 2023
- Homes must have the following natural gas appliances installed:
- Primary space heat (forced air furnace or radiant floor heating/hydronic system)
- Cooking (interior kitchen gas range or gas cooktop)
You should know
- Project and builder must be located in NW Natural’s Washington service territory
- Application period is from January 1, 2022 through December 31, 2023
- Payment to be distributed after confirmation of meter set
- Other eligibility requirements may apply. Please contact NW Natural for full details.
For more information or to apply
- Clark County
- Klickitat & Skamania counties
- Tonya Brumley; 503-610-7954
Open house program
Open house program
Schedule an open house
How to schedule an open house
The Open House Program provides a limited number of Open House events and available on first-come first-served basis. To schedule an Open House, please complete the Open House application in your area, scan it and send by email to the appropriate NW Natural Channel Manager. You will be contacted about availability.
*PLEASE NOTE: NW Natural will evaluate public health and safety guidelines when reviewing open house event applications.**
Clark County, Washington
Participate in the signage program
NW Natural contributes to signage and provides free events communication:
We'll contribute $150 for a 14-lot or less subdivision and $250 for a 15-lot or greater subdivision towards a sign promoting their upcoming project.
Construction site signage
We'll offer FREE construction site signs for our builders. Signs can feature your business name, business phone number, and CCB number and provide spaces for permit number, address and lot number.
The sign must include a NW Natural logo that represents a minimum of 20 percent of the content.
Pre-approval by your Channel Manager is required.
Stay informed with free resources
Free architect/engineering extension seminars
We host seminars free of charge, on a range of natural gas-related topics, including technologies, International Mechanical Code compliance, NW Natural standards compliance, project design, integration of NW Natural services into site utility plans, and cost-saving opportunities.
Register your account online.
View and pay bills, see gas use, and compare use over time.