Create cozy spaces room by room, and save.
Bring the perfect balance of comfort, savings and convenience to the home you love with natural gas appliances. Find what you need to craft an outdoor oasis, spice up your grill game or simply make family gatherings much more memorable.
Natural gas furnace
Save money with a high-efficiency furnace
- Uses less energy to heat your home with efficiency ratings as high as 98%.
- Efficiency is not determined by the climate or temperature as is true of a heat pump.
- Heats your home faster than electric heating equipment.
- Adds more warmth and comfort to every room with consistent, reliable heat.
Natural gas fireplace
Instant warmth, instant ambiance
- Heats rooms with 80% efficiency.
- Many models will work even if the power goes out.
- Gives you better indoor air quality than a wood-burning fire.
- Use a switch or remote to have an instant fire when you want.
- Costs less to run than purchasing firewood.
Natural gas water heater
Hot showers that heat up fast, and stay hot
Tank water heater
- Heats water in a storage tank on a standby basis, so it's always ready.
- Available in tank sizes ranging from 40 gallons to 100 gallons.
- Lasts approximately 10-15 years.
- Offers long-term savings compared to electric tank models.
Tankless water heater
- Heats water on-demand, making it a highly efficient option.
- Provides continuous, unlimited hot water for more than 20 years.
- The size of a suitcase, a tankless unit saves space compared to tank water heaters.
Natural gas cooktop and range
Use what the pros use for friends and family, easily
- Instant on and off flame.
- Heats quickly, with no waiting for the burner or grill to warm.
- Gives you responsive, precise control.
- If the power goes out, you can still use the surface burners for home-cooked food.
Natural gas grill and patio
Bring the joy of entertaining to your outdoor room and living space
Natural gas grill
- Ignites the flame at the touch of a button.
- No risk of running out of fuel.
- Precise, adjustable heat.
- Grilling outdoors keeps the heat out of the kitchen.
Natural gas patio heaters
- Portable, freestanding heaters will keep a 12- to 20-foot diameter area warm.
- Easy to install under eaves, along walls, or on special posts.
Natural gas fire pit
- Ignites the flame with a flip of a switch.
- Flame controls available.
- No smoke.
Natural gas lighting
- Illuminate your yard without attracting bugs.
- Can use automatic light sensors for efficient energy use.
Natural gas clothes dryer
Live comfortably, save money
- Economical and efficient – clothes dry quickly and for less than electric dryers.
- Less wrinkling, shrinkage and static cling than electric models.
Natural gas combination system
Create warmth wherever you need it with an all-in-one system
Heat water and rooms from one source
- Designed to directly replace existing forced-air furnace and water heaters.
- Heats water and space with a combined water heater and hydronic air handler.
- Saves on space and water heating energy use.
We're working with organizations to encourage product innovation
Study: Reducing emissions and costs with emerging natural gas technologies
A 2019 study found that high-efficiency natural gas equipment for homes and small businesses could drive deep reductions in greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions. These technologies, many of which are commercially available today, offer a cost-effective way to begin cutting emissions, and could save customers in the Pacific Northwest more than $300 per year on energy bills.
No power? No problem.
Natural gas is always there when you need it. Please note that if there is an active fire situation in an immediate area, NW Natural may need to shut down the natural gas system there as a precaution. Few obstacles derail your daily routine like a power outage. Not being able to bathe, cook or stay warm can be frustrating. If there's no power for more than a few hours, the inconvenience becomes a real concern. Natural gas is the answer.
Indoor air quality and gas cooking
Many of us are spending more time at home indoors. Many factors contribute to indoor air quality, such as building materials, cleaning products and the food you cook.
Using an electric or gas cooktop, especially frying, broiling and other cooking at high temperatures, can produce pollutants. Using a toaster can too.
Register your account online.
View and pay bills, see gas use, and compare use over time.